Friday, December 08, 2006

My Last Shameless Self-Promotion for the Year

I'll keep it short and sweet:

The holiday issue of Gusto (The mag I'm Editor-in-Chief of) is out. Shopwise members can grab a free copy at any Shopwise Customer Service. This issue has Dawn Zulueta on the cover. It's got stickers inside that correspond to discoutns on certain items, plus features on Toni Gonzaga, Salsa (the dance, not the food), surfing, what to bring to a pot luck party, how to keep sane during the holidays, plus lots more.

The December-January issue of Fudge is out. It's my first time to write for the mag. It's a two-cover issue -- Up dharma Down and Kamikazee. I did the story on Up dharma Down. I love those kids. They're so sweet. Ean is single and looking, by the way, just in case anyone is interested.

The Philippine Speculative Fiction Volume 2 Book Launch will be this Sunday, December 10, 2006 - 3PM at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in The Promenade, Greenhills. My story, "The Child Abandoned," is in it. According to Dean Alfar's blog, "next week, the anthology will be available at Fully Booked, Comic Quest, Booktopia, mag:net magazine stores, Ayala MuseumShop, and the Filipinas Heritage Library, with other venues coming soon."

Whee! :D

Did I miss anything? I hope not.

1 comment:

Hazel Manzano said...

Congratulations with the Phil. Speculative Fiction! Yup, saw you in Dean's blog! hey, can you link me? I'll link you ha? thanks!