Saturday, August 26, 2006

I Wants a Hamster!

This is all Fran's fault. First, she directs me to cuteoverload.com , which leads me to looking at hamster blogs like baruchito.com and hamstertracker.com and now I want a hamster of my own! The problem is, my cat will eat it. :P

My cat is actually very good at catching mice. She's even better at eating them. She once devoured an *entire* mouse before my very eyes. It was like watching a documentary. First, she stalked it, played with it a little, then killed it. Then she started on the innards and bones before eating skin, feet, and head. When she was done, all that was left was the tail. There weren't even bloodstains on the floor. This is the cat who discriminates against certain cat food brands. She won't eat Whiskas but she'll eat a whole mouse. Go figure.

Anyways, the point of the story is if I got a hamster, that's what's going to happen to it.

No comments: