Friday, February 08, 2008

Shameless Self-Promotion, 2008!

I haven't done one of these in a while, so I the list may not be complete:

January-February 2008

Entrepreneur (Jan 2008)
Interviewed the President of the FMW Group, a group of companies who, among other things, is dedicated to helping Overseas Filipino Workers ease back into Philippine life. This particular interview is about their real estate venture.

Masigasig (Jan 2008)
Interviewed director Quark Henares about Blow Up Babies, the photography studio he co-owns. Quark had some really funny answers. Too bad they were cut out.

Burn (Jan-Feb 2008)
Interviewed Kyla and Jaime Scott on their new albums. I think I also reviewed some CDs, though I can't remember what they are.

Homestyle (Jan-Feb 2008)
Wrote about a young professional couple's oh so lovely I want to live there house.

Tulay (Feb 5, 2008)
It being the Valentines issue, I wrote about a matchmaker, a Chinese engagement planner, and a real-life “artful” wedding proposal. Guys, take notes!

No comments: