Friday, June 06, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion June 2008

People have been asking when I'm going to update again, so here I am.

My apologies for my long absence. Life has been busy, and when I'm not busy, I'm usually collapsed in a heap. In any case. Ironically, I've had more access to WiFi than I ever have.

Here's what's been up with me:

Finished most of the shooting for the TV show I'm writing for. We're editing now, which means more time stuck in the editing room sitting around and getting fat. Editing, people, is how I gained 20 pounds in over 2 years. As you can see, I never lost them.

Am working on another TV show, my first story-based one. We're still casting I think, and fleshing out the story. I'll reveal what it is when I have the go signal. Let's just say that it involves music.

Rogue magazine's first anniversary is coming up this July. My story, "Seek Ye Whore" will be the month's fiction feature. It's a story I've had in my head for a while but (with much prodding) was only able to finish last May. I don't think I'm spoiling anything by saying that it's about internet mail-order brides.

Aaaand... here's my latest article in the Philippine Star. I'm really happy to have been assigned this. Who would have thought that I'd ever be interviewing Rafe Totengco? And Tina Ocampo was really nice. Check out the article here.

No comments: