Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion June 2008

It's that time of the month again! Here's where (as far as I can remember) my byline will be appearing thins month:

Rogue: The State of the Nation Issue
Two firsts here. My first art piece and my first political piece. I interview Igan d'Bayan on his upcoming exhibit and I interview ex congressman Neric Acosta on his politics. I've always wanted to write about art, and now I have. I never wanted to touch politics, but I'm glad I did. I never knew it could be fun! My contributor's picture is cute, too. I have kitty ears! :D

Homestyle: The Passion Issue
Basta, I'm in it!

Y Style
Another article of mine, this one on the Discovery Channel's I've Got Nothing to Wear, came out in the Y Style section of the Philippine Star. I wouldn't have known if Katrina hadn't texted me asking if it really was my byline she was seeing.

Night Monkeys
An anthology of Palanca Award-winning short stories. Launch is on June 30. I'm in it with a bunch of well-known writers, the most gwapo of which is one Luis Katigbak (I crush him!). Buy, buy buy!

Aaaaaand...

I'm going to have a column again soon. I'll keep you updated on that.

1 comment:

Bea said...

For you I will buy Rogue :) I thought it was a smut magazine, but being corrected by you and Luis (and Rob) and motivated by this post, I will pick it up.