Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Luis and I met up with Cynthia and Denise the other night at Nomnomnom, where we had awesome food!

I forget the actual names of what we had, so you'll just have to go there and figure it out for yourselves.



I had the spinach enchilada, which was too creamy for its own good, but tasted excellent once I moved half the sauce away. Luis had the mushroom burger, which I wanted to snatch from his hands while he wasn't looking (he must have known my evil plan because he kept a close watch on his sandwich the whole time). Cynthia had the hemp pesto pasta (sorry, no magic properties here) and Denise had the Bechamel Mucho, whose name I remembered (how can I forget?) but whose dish specifics I forgot.



For dessert, Denise suggested that we have the Snookum Bookum, a frozen chocolate pie (although ours experienced a temperature malfunction) filled with nuts and a dark chocolate medal. The whole thing was topped with confectioner's sugar and cocoa powder, equalling a diabetes-inducing chocolatey treat. I wasn't too fond of the nuts, but everything was just divine.

With the exception of Denise, who had helped with the food tasting (and thus has sampled everything on the menu), we agreed to come back as much as we could to try the rest of Nomnomnom's offerings.

Nomnomnom is located in the building on the corner of E. Rodriguez and T. Morato.

No comments: