Friday, April 11, 2008

Baguio, Day 2

What I did yesterday:

Wake up early: Pass

Tried to find good spot to work: Pass

Tried to work on 3 hours of sleep: Epic Fail

Sat in some of the sessions (Ma'am Jing invited me!): Pass

Took a nap on the open-door Tamaraw while going bumpity-bump all the way to Bencab's new place where the Fellows were having dinner: Pass!!! (I can now officialy sleep anywhere. Or maybe I was really tired)

Had a good time: Epic Pass (Had lechon and lots and lots of Baguio greens, this really smooth tequila that Sir Butch asked Ian and me to try, successfully navigated the cut-into-thehillside steps that led to Bencab's guest bathroom, and explored the artist's lovely studio. It was Bencab's birthday, so there was birthday singing and cake blowing and poetry recitation, too.)

Night out on Session Road: Epic Fail. Luis and I were so zonked we headed back to the hotel and went straight to sleep. I didn't even get to finish Burn Notice.

No comments: