Friday, April 11, 2008

Exercise, I has it

First off, Happy Birthday Sarge and Sir Bien!

Just got back from my morning walk. Was supposed to look for the Camp John Hay comissary but ended up at the main guardhouse in the opposite direction. Saw a early morning golfers. Thankfully, no flying golf balls.

Wandered into this garden with a statue of an Igorot woman. It was like something out of a movie, with everything not-quite landscaped so the place was wild, but not overgrown. Very pretty, very quiet. This was where I realized that TREES FREAK ME OUT. You know the Calvin and Hobbes strip where Calvin's dad explains that wind is caused by trees whispering? He's freaking right! Still, I forced myself to walk untilt the end of the garden, past the gossiping pines, and back. I'm so proud of myself.

Am now waiting to get a massage. After this, it's back to work. Promise.

No comments: