Friday, January 12, 2007

Blogging as the Wave of the Future?

I've a new entry in my column in www.gmapinoytv.com . Here's an exerpt:

I'm currently doing research on blogging vs. advertising for an article I'm writing and one fo the people I had the opportunity to interview was Jayvee Fernandez, Channel Editor for the Technology Channel of B5 Media, a blog network. It's somewhat like being section editor or editor-in-chief of a magazine and then some but in short, he gets paid to write about cellphones. This, I think is every Filipino's dream.

Yep, blogging has become his main source of income now. Luis and I met Jayvee in The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Greenbelt 3. There, amidst tea and muffins, we discussed the great new world of blogging/ advertising.

Read the whole thing here .

No comments: