Thursday, April 20, 2006

Random Thoughts

I came upon a picture of Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay at the Time 100 website.
Hillary and Norgay were the first people to scale Chomolungma in Nepal -- that's Mt. Everest to the rest of us, folks. Norgay looks like a happy yak herder while Hillary looks like he was drawn by Steve Dillon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And while we're on the topic of Mt. Everest, I'd like to say GO ROMI!

In other news, this review of Champor-champor ( http://property.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1147-2132713,00.html ), a Malay-fusion restaurant by Giles Coren of the Times is by far the best and funniest rant I have ever read. When I grow up, I want to dis like you, Giles!

Again, I apologize for not using html when posting links. I've given up on it and all my posts will just have to be a URL mess.

No comments: